Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 25/03/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 13/04/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any QV Face product (excluding the QV Face Lip Balm) from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). Individuals must ensure they receive a purchase receipt for the Qualifying Transaction.
- A participating store is any Terry White Chemmart store nationally (each a “Participating Store”).
- To enter, individuals must then visit www.winwithqvface.com, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, mobile number, email address, street address, state of residence, postcode, and answers to the questions: (a) Which QV Face product did you purchase, (b) Is this your first time purchasing a QV Face product, (c) Why did you start using QV Face, (d) What is your skin type, (e) What non-QV products were also in your purchase; and (f) What is the size of your household), upload a photo of the purchase receipt for the Qualifying Transaction and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of QV Face products purchased in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipts must clearly specify the store of purchase, that a QV Face product was purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete and indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, for a total of twenty (20) draws (“Daily Draws”). Entries into each Daily Draw will open at 12am and close at 11.59pm each day based on VIC local time. Each Daily Draw will take place at XCollective, 51A/23 Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040 at 12noon AEDT/AEST (as applicable) on the first business day after entries close for that Daily Draw, with the first Daily Draw taking place on Friday 26/03/2021 and the last Daily Draw taking place on Wednesday 14/04/2021. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in VIC. Non-winning entries in each Daily Draw will be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw(s). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and their names will be published online at winwithqvface.com from 23/04/2021.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The first valid entry drawn in each Daily Draw will each win a $500 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard®.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard are not included. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard must be activated within 2 months of issue and is valid for 12 months after activation. At expiry of the Vault Pays-enabled Mastercard any unused balance will be forfeited. We will not give you notice prior to expiry. Card expiry and balance can be found on your mobile device in your digital wallet. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte.Ltd. See vaultps.com.au/terms for terms and conditions. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $10,000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 14/07/2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and their names will be published online at winwithqvface.com from 21/07/2021.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Proprietary Limited (ABN 86 005 142 361) of 21-31 Malcolm Road, Braeside, VIC 3195.
ACT Permit No. TP21/00007
SA Permit No. T21/7